The online selling process consumes more time in comparison to traditional brick-n-mortar stores. E-commerce stores lacking proper order form and a smooth checkout process will not be able to engage the buyers. With quality Magento 2 E-commerce development service you can build a store to keep your customers engaged and stop them from abandoning the order. The developers integrate one step checkout extension within the store to ease the whole payment process.
The main reason behind the abandonment is clients get frustrated with endless “Continue” buttons. The customers will not experience an unnecessary “Continue” button after the Magento 2 one step checkout extension integration. This extension removes the difficulties experienced during the payment process. This extension aims to lower the annoying steps appearing in the last stages of payment. As a result, a noticeable increase in sales follows.
Reduced Cart Abandonment Improves Conversion Rate
The most important step for any online selling store is to increase the conversion rate. There are multiple steps involved to manage it, but in this blog post, we are focusing on the optimization of the checkout page. It has been observed potential customers skip at the last moment because of going through several forms.
The checkout page is an essential part of the E-commerce store. Sales are dependent on the smooth navigation and even the smallest flaw can significantly impact the overall conversion rate. The most common method for Magento 2 development is to select the one-step checkout Magento 2 extension which brings all elements including shipping, billing addresses, & payment on the same platform. It simplifies the order placement and makes it simpler for the customer.
For store merchants multiple Magento 2 one step checkout extensions offered. We had discussed prominent ones for your convenience and understanding.
1. Amasty One Step Checkout
- A mobile-optimized checkout page with customization
- Product options on the checkout page
- Set default values for specific checkout fields
- Google Address suggestions
- Delivery date and time options
- Automatic geolocation detection
- Amazon Pay support
2. Aheadworks Smart One Step Checkout
- Mobile-optimized checkout page
- Additional payment options including gift card codes, and reward points
- Auto fill-in for logged customers
- Customer can log in on the checkout page
- Google Place suggestions for the address field
- Customers can choose their countries
- Integration with Amazon Pay
3. IWD Checkout Suite
- Responsive One Page Checkout design
- Functionality to disable IWD one-page design
- Latest Guest Checkout functionality
- Quick Pay buttons for fast checkout
- Subscriptions Payments support
4. BssCommerce One Step Checkout
- Automatically identify customer location
- Edit quantity and product page link in the one-page checkout
- Auto-update related data in one page
- Auto-complete the customer addresses
- Simple selection of delivery date
- Responsive one-page checkout in all devices
5. Landofcoder One Step Checkout
- 75% faster than regular checkout
- Simple coupon implementation
- Auto Ajax product quantity update
- By default Google address suggestion
- Customized text, icon, and color
- Auto-detection of customer account
- Easily Customize Address Fields
- One-Click Billing Section Position
- Support the most popular shipping & payment method
- Compatible to custom Magento 2 template
- Order & delivery comment
These are a few advanced extensions that are used by Magento 2 development to simplify the whole process. This ultimately aids in the growing conversion rate, ROI, and overall sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Magento used for?
Magento is an open-source online selling platform that offers online merchants a flexible shopping cart, as well as control over the look, content, and functionality of the online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
What is Magento Extension?
A Magento extension is a block of PHP code having functions, added to improve its functionality. Extensions are built through a broad network of Magento partners to offer flexibility and power to maintain the online store the way you want.
What is the Magento marketplace?
Magento Marketplace is the next generation application store providing merchants a customized selection of solutions and provides qualified developers the tools, platform, and prime location for an engaging business.
How does Magento 2 checkout work?
The checkout process in Magento 2 is based on Knockout JS components which are later rendered with the help of the Knockout JS template system. Magento 2 E-commerce development offered a large XML file that can be extended in your own theme.
What is the checkout process?
The checkout process that a customer must go through when finding out the cart items. This is what the user sees at the frontend and the checkout method starts when the customer clicks the Checkout button.
Magento 2 One Page Checkout extension offers a smooth solution for an improved checkout page that store vendors always look for. As you can see from the above blog we have discussed some of the most popular extensions for the E-commerce store smooth checkout process. Being a store owner these prominent extensions can be integrated by hiring Magento 2 development team from a reputed development company. According to surveys, up to 60% of the abandoned carts are reduced and checkout time is reduced to a few seconds.